[Blindmath] Reading Math on the Internet

GianniP46 giannip46 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 03:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I was on wikipedia looking up some stuff and was having difficulty reading equations with Jaws.  It seams like there is some sort of syntax they use.  For example, I tried to look up Heron's formula, but couldn't make any sense of it.

Also, I was looking at completing the square and I was having difficulty with some of that syntax as well.  Is it a specific syntax they are using that I should learn?  anyone have any info on it?

Gian Carlo Pedulla
GianniP46 at earthlink.net

LETS! GO! METS!