[Blindmath] Regarding Maths examinations

raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 14:26:00 UTC 2013

Hello boss, even I don't know how one blind can tackle those geometry
problem on computer, but for me, in computer, it is not possible. In
geometry I use my Braille drawing kids to draw the things on the paper or my
teacher draws for me and understand. As I am computer science student, I
even prepare my circuit board using Braille. But any ways, I believe there
is also the drawing kids by using you can draw and solve any geometry
problem On computer. If I was not wrong, I was talking about svg draw. But
unfortunately I couldn't understand any thing regarding svg draw, hopefully
you'll understand and also share your knowledge to me. For me, Braille kids
are playing very important role for me. And for graph purposes, you can use
math tracks. Fortunately I can use mathtracks and