[Blindmath] Factoring Question.

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Oct 24 21:06:21 UTC 2013

Yeah, I keep thinking there may be something involving the imaginary
number i (the positive or negative square root of 1). It has been more
years than I care to admit, though, so I'm not getting anywhere trying
to use it to step through the equation to see if it works...

The assumption that the equation is a typo makes it really easy, and it
all works out nice and neat. :)

Tami