[Blindmath] APH 3D Printing Survey

Li Zhou lzhou.backup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:21:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

    We are looking for more teachers of students with visual
impairments to take the survey below about 3D printing. Please help us
get this message out to those who might be interested. Thank you!

    The best,

Li
American Printing House for the Blind

---
3D Printing: What Is Your Opinion?

Dear TVIs,

    APH is currently considering providing some products designed for
students with visual impairments as downloadable, customizable, and
producible 3D printer files. (For example, one type of file could
produce a cube with several cuts showing geometry students the
possible intersections of a plane (conic sections).) We would like to
know about your current access to 3D printers and your opinion about
this new product delivery approach. If you are interested, please take
a survey at:

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i3TlcV4tfA8F6NRlC4r2IAOUTpXoXguMXcNH-5Mq-EQ/viewform

    The survey will only take you about 8 minutes. Thank you!