[Blindmath] reading latex

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Sun Aug 31 13:56:40 UTC 2014

Hi Sofia,
You cannot read the PDF files, text will be proecessed fine but most
formulae would be unreadable.
So you should ask the professor to provide you the lateX source. That is
usually readable, unless the document is contains unusual amounts of
formatting.
Learning to write lateX is a bit involved but reading it shouldn't be
that hard particularly if you performed mathematical operations by
computer before.

Tim