[Blindmath] Instructional Materials Inquiry

Wilson_KC Wilson_KC at asdk12.org
Mon Feb 24 20:01:03 UTC 2014

Like everyone, we make up a lot of stuff on our own, but as far as purchasing things here's a list:
Draftsman tactile drawing board, APH Life Science Tactile Graphics, APH Basic Science Tactile Graphics, I like the Math Window magnetic board for setting up equations in math, The Wheatly Tactile Diagramming Kit from APH aka "picture maker" is good for younger kids making shapes.