[Blindmath] This week on Eyes On Success: Image for Windows, an Accessible Program for Backing up Your Computer

blueskies11 at torpey.info blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Feb 26 14:06:04 UTC 2014

1409 Image for Windows, an Accessible Program for Backing up Your Computer (Feb. 26, 2014)
We all know the importance of regularly backing up our computers, but many of us don’t for one reason or another. This week hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey will demonstrate some utilities from TeraByte Unlimited that are accessible and simple to use for backing up or restoring anything from a single file to an image of your entire disk.

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:
www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)
A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision
Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:
       www.EyesOnSuccess.net
Like us on Facebook at:
       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess
Follow us on Twitter at:
      www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess
Follow us on AudioBoo at:
       https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess
Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:
       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com
Send suggestions or comments to:
      hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net