[Blindmath] New member

Dániel Hajas hajasdani at freemail.hu
Sun Mar 23 06:13:39 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have just recently joined the mailing list and would like to introduce
myself in few words.

I am Daniel Hajas, a 20 years old blind student. I am studying theoretical
physics at the University of Sussex in England.

I lost my vision about 4 years ago. I am very passionate about mathematics
and science in general. Therefore I am looking for all sorts of accessible
ways of doing maths. I don't only want to look for various accessibility
options to make my life easier but also to contribute to the development of
the adaption process.

I look forward to joining the discussions on this mailing list and learning
from you.

Best wishes,

Daniel