[Blindmath] alternative methods of learning college algebra

Laura Etori letori.etori6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:33:48 UTC 2015

greetings everyone

I am a college student and i am not proficient in braille. that is
because i lost my sight recently.

for my core curricular courses i am expected to take college algebra
and since i do not know math braille i would love to get suggestions
from all of you on how i can be able to go through my course using
alternative methods.

i am totally blind and eager to take up any suggestions.

your input is highly appreciated and thanks a lot.

--
for it is Him who works in us, and works through us, and makes
everything beautiful and marvelous in His time and splendour.