[Blindmath] Reading LaTeX source

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Feb 26 11:40:37 UTC 2015

Are you guys thinking of making a library that people can package with a
device so they don't have to be on line.  It could still use html or js or
anything just so it's off line.  Failing that are you thinking of having a
rest client for people who need this in their applications and don't mind
being on line.

Ken