[Blindmath] LaTeX and Accessible Documents

Dániel Hajas hajasdani at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 1 23:52:55 UTC 2015

	Hi Joe,

I am also interested in criptography and would be happy to know more about
your project.

Where can more info be accessed? Is there a website for the project? Can you
pass me the latex source of documentation/description of the library? Where
can be the library used?

Feel free to find me in persona t hajasdani at freemail.hu so we don't disturbe
the list.

Also to confirm others, latex source, html+math ml would be fairly
accessible. Definitely more than pdf.

Thank you and best wishes,
Daniel