[Blindmath] Query

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:35:04 UTC 2015

Visual studio and Dev C++. The second is cheaper and less you can get the first through your school or something. The second one is actually free. Unfortunately, visual studio has only been scripted to work with jaws. Note that if you are having accessibility issues with a compiler that is supposed to work, there might be available scripts for your screen reader that you are missing. You just have to get them and install them. Visual Studio was actually a complete environment, but it includes a compiler.

Sabra Ewing