[Blindmath] constructions in Geometry

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Fri Nov 20 17:00:31 UTC 2015

Hi Maureen,

Go to www.tsbvi.edu. Click on On-the-go Learning. Click on selected topics.
Select Mathematics or go straight to:

http://www.tsbvi.edu/selected-topics/mathematics

Find the information on compasses with various drawing boards. I have
several videos on this. Check out all the compasses, but I also go through
the construction of a perpendicular bisector of a line segment. The Howe
Press compass is no longer available for purchase, but hopefully you
already have one somewhere.

Susan O