[Blindmath] Malfunctioning files containing Math Type - Please help

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 18 12:10:14 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I was provided with a course textbook in xhtml format so I could read it in
Firefox with NVDA and Math Type. Though Braille support is wonky (some
symbols are missing), it's been a decent format. Except a few files produce
errors like the one copied below when I open them, making them unreadable.
" XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: file:///[the file's location on my hard drive]
The file in question can be downloaded here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12727315/Intro%20App%20C3.xhtml
Two other files have this same error, but different line and column numbers.
Is there a way that I can fix this?
Thank you,
Sarah