[Blindmath] Accessible Scientific Methodologies

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Fri Jan 29 15:23:57 UTC 2016

Hello all,

So not specifically math-related, but I figured more of the people who know
the answer to this question are monitoring this list than blind science.
Does anyone know of a journal that will publish short communications or
companion papers on accessible research methodologies? I'm involved in
relatively unique research, at least I'm the only legally blind graduate
student I know who has  conducted in vivo ruminant nutrition research, and
I'd like to publish my methods as they relate to the alternative methods I
will use in my upcoming thesis project.

Thoughts, ideas, and inquiries are welcome. Just please bear with me as my
time to respond is limited.

Thanks,

Zac