[Blindmath] APH Survey Announcement

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Fri Jul 1 14:29:42 UTC 2016

After APH developed the Nemeth Tutorial in conjunction with Dr. Kapperman,
we have begun to explore expanding the tools available to students on the
web that will allow them to use Nemeth more effectively.  We have been
looking at the feasibility of a tool to allow students to import work into
an online editor and convert it to Nemeth.  The tool would allow the student
to complete their work using speech and Braille support and then to output
the completed work to a sighted teacher.

We are working on getting feedback on the project.  We would appreciate for
anyone interested to take a moment to fill out this short online survey
regarding teaching math in the classroom.

The survey is located at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/braille-equations

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/braille-equations>

Please feel free to post this at other STEM sites you are a member of.
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/braille-equations>

If you have not heard of the Nemeth tutorial and are interested in learning
Nemeth go to:

http://Tech.aph.org/nemeth