[Blindmath] Have any of you learnt the UEB from this online tutorial?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 8 08:40:52 UTC 2016

Hi BlindMath mates?

How are you?

Have you completed the Unified English Braille (UEB) online training available at the following address?
http://uebonline.org/

If any of you have, can you please share your comments and opinions with me?

Are the contents error free enough? Is the approach suitable enough?

Can you please also share any other such link for such online tutorials on the UEB, the Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT), MathML, NVDA, and DAISY?

I would be anxiously awaiting your replies.

Regards.

Sincerely,
Saaqib Mahmood
Phone: +92-346-952-7638 (mobile), +92-334-541-7958 (mobile + WhatsApp + Skype + Viber)
Skype: saaqib.mahmood
E-mail: saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in