[Blindmath] Statistics

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri Mar 25 17:52:14 UTC 2016

Hi Sam,

You and the DSS staff might read the following articles (newest and most useful first):

Advice from blind teachers on  how to teach statistics to blind students
http://www.amstat.org/publications/jse/v23n3/godfrey.pdf

Statistical software ({R}, {SAS}, {SPSS}, and {Minitab}) for blind students and practitioners
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v58/s01

Statistical Software from a Blind Person's Perspective: {R} is the Best, but we can make it better
http://journal.r-project.org/archive/2013-1/godfrey.pdf

Blatant self-promotion exercise ends.
Cheers,
Jonathan