[Blindmath] How do I download and install the Liblouis braille editing software?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun May 1 02:38:44 UTC 2016

John,

I didn't think there was a compiled version of FILE2BRL for Windows yet from
what I have read on the LIBLOUIS list.  Therefore, this may not work for
him, unless there has been a change of which I was not aware.  There have
been some good efforts made.  Did I miss something?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson