[Blindmath] A Student's Question

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:28:19 UTC 2016

For some reason, I think Sabra would like this: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Eb7_N5t3ZHcJ:https://www.agecon.purdue.edu/crd/localgov/second%2520level%2520pages/indiana_pi_story.htm+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us <https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Eb7_N5t3ZHcJ:https://www.agecon.purdue.edu/crd/localgov/second%20level%20pages/indiana_pi_story.htm+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari>

Bill