[Blindmath] Online math class

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:21:11 UTC 2016

It depends on what program they are using. I would try to do in person if I could, but then again, I'm not very good at math. I took a biology class online, and I couldn't understand it because you had to watch these videos about how one animal evolves into another. I needed actual models, but I couldn't get any because I was taking the class online. I did visit my professor during office hours, but it wasn't the same as if I could take an actual class.

Sabra Ewing