[Blindmath] New Member

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 01:40:31 UTC 2016

I have been through calculus. I would recommend that you research audio graphing. I don't know if it would work for you or if it only works for people who were born blind. There is a program called math tracks that does it. Both of the things you discussed our accessible, but unfortunately, publishers are using them, so it is still difficult to find material. You can use recorded books from Learning Ally. It would not be optimal, but material is difficult to find, especially for the higher-level courses.

Sabra Ewing