[Blindmath] MathType in UEB

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Nov 28 15:18:52 UTC 2016

All,

Regardless of what any of us think which code is best, many countries,
including Canada, have adopted UEB and Jennifer's question is a valid
question.  Just switching codes is not a practical suggestion on a list that
has members from throughout the world.  It would be best for us not to
become entangled in a long debate on this issue here.  Thank you for your
help with this.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, List Moderator