[Blindmath] What Does an o Mean in Nemeth Code

Dooley, Sam sam.dooley at pearson.com
Wed Oct 12 17:08:19 UTC 2016

It is an abbreviated form of the long division spatial arrangement.  It is
equivalent to 123 divided by 3.  [Rule XX1V, Section 180c example 8.]

You can also read it as 3 divided into 123.

Sam

*Sam Dooley* | Manager, Software Development
*sam.dooley at pearson.com <sam.dooley at pearson.com>* | (720) 476-3531 |
*Pearson* Always Learning