[Blindmath] computer code

Dzhovani Chemishanov dzhovani.chemishanov at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:49:16 UTC 2016

Sabra,
  I said that I'm working with python only to underline that it is
first-hand experience. My apologies if I've been unclear on the
matter.
  On the subject, I was afraid from python in the beginning, but it is
only one setting that have to be changed in NVDA/JAWS and it is quite
easy afterward.
Regards,
Dzhovani