[Blindmath] Explaining Rotations to a Scribe?

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:47:20 UTC 2016

What Jonathan said is exactly why I have a problem with using them. I often get professors who have never worked with a blind student, and the people who deal with excess ability usually don't know a lot about math. Maybe they Hood have you write the new function. For example, if you have the function y = 2x, What would the new function be if it was rotated about the line y = x. For all of those scenarios, including when the function is stretching and shrinking, you can write with the new function would be. I get more out of reading what the old function is versus with the new function is than feeling a picture or trying to describe one.

Sabra Ewing