[Blindmath] math type accessibility with jaws screen reader,

tolga karatas tolga.karatas2014 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:45:12 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/madam,

I am a visually impaired studying a  degree in BSC Business
Information technology:

I would like to use Math Type with a screen reader called Jaws, but
jaws isn't user friendly with math type due to LaTEX not being user
friendly either, how can I over come this challenge please? I really
want to use math type with Jaws Screen reader, however, the
accessibility is not their.

Can someone advise me as to how I can solve this problem/challenge please?

Yours Faithfully,

Tolga Karatas

I am a blind student studying BSC Business Information Technology.