[Blindmath] mathspeak

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Thu Jan 12 04:46:38 UTC 2017

Totally agreed RE MathSpeak. I encourage you to check out clearspeak
instead. also, MathPlayer 4 can read MathML out to you or your student.

Take care,
Sina

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Company Website: http://www.pac.bz
Personal Website: http://www.sinabahram.com
Blog: http://blog.sinabahram.com