[Blindmath] Not Quite Math, but Somewhat Related

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:35:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'd really appreciate advice on how to prepare to give seminars. So far all
my attempts have been disasters, although it's probably the professor's
disapproval more than anything else that gives me that feeling. I'm a slow
Braille reader, but to prepare my slides takes absorbantly more time than
others and I find myself needing to practice much more but having so much
issues with formatting slides etc. What accomidations should I ask for?

Zachary Mason

M.S. Student

Animal and Dairy Sciences

Mississippi State University