[BlindMath] Engineering Tools Accessibility

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Wed Jul 12 22:17:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

As far as Matlab and Simulink go, if you are using a recent version of
Windows, the answer is no.  I am using version 5.3 on a Windows XP box.
I've been told on this  list that it is accessible on Mac with VoiceOver.  A
similar environment is Octave, which is accessible under Windows 10, using
the CLI interface version.  What kind of engineering are you pursuing?

Regards,
Doug Miron