[BlindMath] Emacs with Screen Readers

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 19 07:09:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

You might look for a webpage for  the "Emacs Speaks Statistics" project, often abbreviated to the acronym "ESS". Please note that this is different to EmacsSpeaks

Sorry, I am not an Emacs user so can't offer any real assistance. You might find more help by joining the BlindRUG email list (also hosted by the NFB) and asking your question within that group. I do know there is at least one Emacs user on that list. I do not know which screen reader they use though.

Jonathan