[BlindMath] any volunteers to help test website?

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:43:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for a volunteer who could help me check accessibility of a
webpage for access to latexml. Unfortunately I can't pay anything.
It would require certainly less than 1.5hours of your time in total
(probably much less). Please send me an email if you could help.

Requirements are: a blind user using firefox and NVDA. LaTeX knownledge
not necessary but should be willing to learn basics. East Coast or
European/African time zones preferable (I'm based in UK), but not
necessary.

It's very early stage still but I need someone to confirm if the basic
design so far (1) is usable and  (2) doesn't have a learning curve which
is too steep. We would discuss it via skype and email.

Best,
Lukasz