[BlindMath] Scanning braille for sight reading

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:27:05 UTC 2017

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04, and Duxbury's `PerkyDuck` tool works well under
Wine emulation.  I also run the full DBT system on Win10, running under
emulation in VirtualBox.

`PerkyDuck` is freely available, and saves in DXB, BRF and BRU formats.  It
is available from the following URL.

http://www.duxburysystems.com/product2.asp?product=Perky%20Duck&level=free&action=pur

HTH,

_don