[BlindMath] Scanning braille for sight reading

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:22:40 UTC 2017

Yes, I could physically mail my instructor the paper braille
assignments. It's faster/easier to scan/email. Well, it would be if I
can get it working.

I don't really have too much of a problem working this out. I have
almost no need to learn Nemeth Code. I am preparing to mentor blind math
students and anything I can figure out will be useful. But I don't want
to waste too much time on something that won't apply but at the same
time, if I can work out how best to scan in a page of braille for
sight-reading, it can't be bad.