[BlindMath] python workflow

Derek Scott Riemer Derek.Riemer at colorado.edu
Tue Jun 27 03:27:52 UTC 2017

Make sure you turn on report indent, or report indent with tones (Or both)
from the document formatting settings dialog. NVDA does read spaces if you
configure it correctly.

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

   - University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
   year undergraduate student.
   - Accessibility enthusiast.
   - Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
   - Open source enthusiast.