[Blindmath] math type accessibility with jaws screen reader,

Neil Soiffer soiffer at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 6 01:40:50 UTC 2017

LaTeX is a full programming language; MathType only accepts a subset of
common LaTeX math commands called TeXvc. Sorry, I didn't see a good manual
that describes the commands in TeXvc -- if you need a manual, I suggest
contacting support at dessci.com for more info. MathType looks for $...$ or
\[...\] in Word as delimiters for TeX; I don't believe that you can change
those.

    Neil