[BlindMath] Some NVDA Math Advice Needed

Derek Scott Riemer Derek.Riemer at colorado.edu
Thu May 4 18:32:21 UTC 2017

What is your punctuation level? Do you have mathplayer? What isn't reading?

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

   - University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
   year undergraduate student.
   - Accessibility enthusiast.
   - Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
   - Open source enthusiast.