[BlindMath] my personal assurance

John Gardner gardnerj at oregonstate.edu
Sat Sep 9 15:14:03 UTC 2017

Sabra, you yourself quoted Jonathan as saying that his article was motivated
by your negative experience. That is quite different from saying he wrote an
article about you. That article was not about you. But it was intended to
help blind students avoid negative experiences such as you have had.

John