[BlindMath] Accessibility for Stats courses

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:42:22 UTC 2017

Sabra,
Read *this* sentence: "Sabra doesn't know it and I've not ever shared it explicitly in public before now, but her negative experiences and their ongoing airing via this list were a major source of inspiration for the article Theodor and I wrote.”
He said “major source of inspiration”.
He did not say the article was written about you.
There is a difference.

Bill