[BlindMath] (no subject)

Allan Mesoga allan.mesoga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:09:57 UTC 2017

Dear sir / madam,

 I'm Allan Mesoga from Philippines.  Currently, I'm connected to the
 Department of Education-Bureau of Learning Resources which task is to
 provide learning materials for students including learners with
 special education needs.  For this reason, I would like to seek
 information and supporting ideas regarding the use of Duxbury Braille
 Translator word BANA template in producing braille materials.  Our
 source files are all in electronic formats which can be easily
 transferred in the MS word documents.  So we use the DBT word BANA
 template to format our files following the Braille Authority of North
 America's format and then translate them using DBT.

For mathematical equations on technical materials, we use MathType
equation editor and the word files are translated using DBT to obtain
braille materials with Nemeth codes.

 Please help and guide me to get reliable information and ideas which
 probably supports our process in producing braille materials.

 Respectfully yours,
Allan R. Mesoga
Copy Reader
Learning Resources Production Division