[BlindMath] Subsec. 10.8.1 in the UEB Rulebook, 2nd ed: Why not use the "ence" contraction in the word "electroencephalogram"?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Apr 19 16:08:48 UTC 2018

Saaqib,

We have many people on the BlindMath list who are very familiar with UEB,
but we try to focus our discussion here on math.  I see that you are already
asking these questions on our NAPUB list and receiving some answers there.
It would be helpful if you would limit your questions regarding UEB to those
that relate to math on this list but ask your more general questions on the
NAPUB list.  For those who are not aware, NAPUB is the National Association
to Promote the Use of Braille, and all questions specific to braille are on
topic there.  I try hard not to be too rigid, but these last three questions
don't seem to me to have much to do with math, so this seemed like a good
time to remind everyone of our focus.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson