[BlindMath] Millimeter Ruler

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Fri Aug 3 18:30:31 UTC 2018

You'll want to get one of the new Tactile Calipers from Squirrel Devices.
National Braille Press is selling the one that measures to 1/16 inch, but
they have a brand new one that has a precision of 1 mm. I think they are
currently negotiating how to distribute it.

http://www.squirreldevices.com/

Click rulers are more for "shop work" such as woodcutting or metallurgy.

Susan