[BlindMath] A question from developers

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:07:13 UTC 2018

Hi,
I can use audio, but I'd rather use Braille. I neglected to get a Braille
display at my peril; having access to electronic Braille translation would
have made my university degree so much more manageable (though given the
not-so-easy access to electronic math Braille, it might not have helped that
much...)
Sarah Jevnikar