[BlindMath] Introduction And Mathematics-related Inquiry

Owais Patel owais.patel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:40:24 UTC 2018

Hello everyone. My name is Owais and I've recently subscribed to the list. I'm going into High School and need a ation that will atleast owrite and properly translate Mathematics entered from a Braille Display. Would you recommend that a Braille Notaker is better? The only problem is the Calculator and other Mathematics related Appications use Computer Braille. I've grown learning Ueb and without a Number Sign and different coding, it's very annoying and cumbersome in class.

Cheers,
Owais