[BlindMath] Algebra Tutorials?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:57:54 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I have to take a course called Math 111 at my local community college in the winter. Since it’s been around a decade since I last took a math class, I need to brush up and renew my math skills in preperation for this course. I have tried Khan Academy but their app has gone a bit south with their voice over accessability. I just tried to take a math quiz on finding place vallue only to have it see the check box but not allow me to do anything with that check box. I have tried it on more than one of those check boxes in that app. I have a few math courses in Itunes U and a number of math books spread out over my book resources. I want something a bit more indebth than just reading a bunch of math problems. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a good Algebra tutorial that is fully accessable to an Iphone SE with voice over?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.