[BlindMath] Mediation analysis, structure equation modeling, and amos.

faiz rasool faiz7r at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 08:25:49 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I need to perform mediation analysis and analyse data using structure
equation analysis.

I have IBm spss statistics. I  have found that mediation analysis and
structure equation modeling is possible with IBm amos.

Anyone has any experience of using amos? is it accessible?

If not IBm products, will any other software help me to do what I want?

The data analysis is for my dissertation, so, my end goal will be to
have the results of analysis in ms. word so the tables can be pasted
in the dissertation document.

Any suggestions, sharing of experience will be most appreciated.

Regards,
Faiz.