[BlindMath] Scatter Plots for Regression Analysis

Martin, Vincent F vincent.martin at gatech.edu
Thu Jan 11 04:04:22 UTC 2018

Back then, it was the only way.  No reasonable person would do it now when thee are much easier and efficient ways to do it.  I have seen many graduate regression classes have students do some for homework as a way of teaching it, but they also are shown how to do it with a program.  It is sort of like learning basic Calculus until they show you how to do it quickly with a formula.