[BlindMath] Creating Jaws and NVDA Accessible UML and ER Diagrams

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:22:30 UTC 2018

Thank you for the replies. I am actually already looking into visio as
an option, but so far it is not looking good. PlantUML looks very
interesting, I will probably look more into that. Looks like there may
be a bit of a learning curve though, but it may be worth learning. I
also appreciate the information about the blind programming mailing
lists. I have been looking for these mailing lists for a while, and
was never able to pull them up in a google search.

TJ Breitenfeldt