[BlindMath] Latex?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 22:41:03 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m getting ready to go into a climatology degree. As part of that, I have to take some math courses and learn Latex which as far as I know, isn’t tought in computer programing classes at college. Since I no nothing about computer science and have been out of the math loop for a while, what are the best math programs for a Mack computer? Where is the best place to get my hands on the most accessable tutorial for learning Latex? I have already talked to the computer science list and they recamended that I also ask you guys because even though Latex is tech but I also heard that it involves math.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.