[BlindMath] Accessible applications for R

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:09:11 UTC 2019

Hi Jonathan and all,

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't get Linux because since I'm
already taking stats, I don't have time to learn an entirely new
operating system. I also don't plan on pursuing stats much further, so
I think it would be better to stick to Windows.

Jonathan, you referred me to your page, which has informationa bout
the Braille R project. It's very helpful, and I downloaded the Use R
2016 zip file, and installed the Braille R library. I was looking
through your tutorial files, and it looks like there are a few
demonstrations of various concepts. What I couldn't find, though, was
a guide showing how the Braille library works, whether a Braille
display is necessary in order to use it, etc. Was that somewhere else
on the site? Thanks!

Best,
Cricket